I’m excited to announce the beta period is finished and Blast16 is finally ready for public use. Download the image from the official website, burn it to your SD card and start enoying the best Mega Drive/Genesis emulation experience in Raspberry Pi so far!
Thanks to everyone involved in the beta testing. So many bugs were found and fixed, and so many improvements were suggested and developed, the highlights being:
- Mega CD/Sega CD, Master System and Game Gear support.
- Bluetooth controller autoconnect system.
- Multitap support.
- Controller mapping from the frontend (no need to map controllers in Retroarch).
- Hotkeys system (no need to open Retroarch menu to save/load state, reset, quit or change state slot).
- Delete games from the frontend.
- USB update and copy games and BIOS system.
- Backup and restore system.
- New TV filter.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed developing it. And as always, feel free to contact me for any suggestion or correction.
For updates, check this site from time to time or follow me on Twitter.