Version 1.0.2 is available at www.sneses.com! This time it comes as a full image update and as an USB update for those who had versions 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 already flashed.
Here’s the full changelog:
- License has changed to forbid modifying and distributing the code without the author’s prior consent.
- Png boxarts are now supported.
- Boxarts are now resized to 378×270 to save a little bit more memory.
- Resizing boxarts now creates a copy of the file with the format “boxart file name” + “_res” + “boxart file extension”. This way, you always have the orginals, in case they are resized to a different size in the future, or you want to have them as a backup.
- After some tests, SNESES should work alright with a 550 games library. The frontend loading time will be very long, though.
- If you had more than (around) 325 games, when launching a game, you would be returned to the frontend.
- 16:9 mode was broken.
- Tools menu selected option highlight rectangle wasn’t properly resized when the menu appeared.
- Input was enabled before music started, so if you pressed A very quickly, the screen would fade out but music would start.