Random volume reduction problems have been reported since the first release, and it looked fixed in a recent version, but I got reports of it happening again to some users.

This time I found a way to fix it by modifying a shell script that runs before launching Blast16. The modified file can be downloaded from www.blast16project.com. It’s right after the “Latest version” download and it’s called “Volume fix”. It’s a zip file that contains another zip named “blast16_update.zip” and a “README.txt” with instructions.

The update will only modify that script file, so no version number update is necessary.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment