Version 1.0.14 is available at www.blast16project.com! Here’s the full changelog:
- Retroarch updated to latest version (1.7.8).
- 16:9 display mode available.
- New “BIOS Theatre” mode. Press Start+Select in the “All games” or “Favourites” list to unlock it, and then press X, Y or Z to launch the European, Japanese or USA BIOS (if the files exist).
- Options-Settings-Input-Multiplayer has been renamed to “Ports”, and now you can set Port 1 and 2 as 3 button or 6 button too. Also, if only a controller is connected, port 2 is set to “none”.
- Korean language added (thanks, Team-Moopung!).
- Polish language added (thanks, Robert Gabriel!).
- Turkish language added (thanks, Serkan Ermis!).
- Russian language added (thanks, Evgeny Sokharev!).
- Some corrections to Japanese (thanks, Christophe Rousselet!)
- New Japanese font.
- If you had two games with the same name in different consoles, marking one as favourite would make the other be recognized as fav as well.
- Controllers with names that included characters like “/”, “(“, “)”, etc, wouldn’t save an input mapping file, therefore Blast16 would ask for mapping on every boot.
- You couldn’t overwrite previous BIOS by copying new BIOS files. Now you can replace them.
- Small correction on Deutsch translation.
- When deleting Sega CD and CD 32X games consisting of .cue + one .bin file, the .cue file wasn’t being deleted.