Version 1.0.10 is available at www.blast16project.com. It brings a new option called “Display mode”, to allow selecting pixel perfect or 4:3 resolution. Full changelog:
- New option “Display mode” (pixel perfect and 4:3) in Settings-Emulation.
- If you only have Mega Drive/Genesis games, pressing Down switches between Favourites and All games menus, as it was before 1.0.9.
- Options highlight in all options menus now adapts its width to every option.
- Retroarch joypad profiles updated.
- 8bitdo M30 won’t appear as “not configured” in Retroarch anymore.
- Newest Retro-bit controllers with Nintendo Switch mode were not properly working.
- If you deleted a save state, Blast16 would crash.
- Running Retroarch from Options-Tools-Open Retroarch would crash Blast16.